Rules & Requirements to enter MYBKEXPERIENCE Survey
The survey was initiated for Burger King’s management. And the Burger king officials made a set of rules for participants to take part in the survey for a free whopper. Obviously, the survey goal is to help Burger king to improve its quality and not giving away a free sandwich. Therefore, these rules were made in order to maintain the quality of feedback from customers.
This article will help you follow the rules and regulations of the lottery and seize the opportunity to win the $ 3,000 gift card.
So here are a few rules and requirements that you must fulfill in order to participate in mybkexperience survey and the monthly sweepstakes and improve your chances to win a $3000 cash reward/gift card.
MyBKexperience Survey Rules
Following the rules and requirements mentioned below will help you have a better chance of winning the sweepstakes.
- Customers participating in a $3000 Gift card must be at least 18 years of age.
- To take part in the sweepstakes, the customer must be a legal resident of the United State.
- Customers can participate in the sweepstake once every month.
- The sweepstake reward may vary from a $3000 gift card or other valuable items.
- Employees are not eligible to participate.
- Families of Burger king employees can also not take part in the survey.
- You can only enter the monthly lottery by completing the survey.
- You must have an active internet connection.
- Customers who want to take the survey must know English, French, or Spanish.
- If your receipt does not have the survey code, then you cannot take part in the sweepstake.
- You cannot take part in the survey if your previously visited restaurant was not taking part in the sweepstakes.
The information above is provided for customers who wish to participate in the raffle and seize the opportunity to win monthly rewards. However, any Burger King food chain that is participating in the survey instantly offers free stuff in return for feedback like mybkexperience free whopper sandwich of the original chicken sandwich.